Blog Picture

Blog Picture

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who Wants to Be My Blogging Buddy?

So Lindsey sent me this funny comment about how she can't believe that she's not on my LIST OF FRIENDS . . . ooops.  So I may as well throw this out there: I know that there are some secret viewers of my blog that I don't know about (as well as friends who made comments and wanted me to add them, but they are far enough back on the postings that I haven't taken the time to find them.)  If I haven't added you, can you please make a comment on here?  (ie- Bryn, Laura, Angela, Delores, etc.)  I don't have your blog on here!  Plus, maybe you read my blog, and I don't know you . . . I'll still add you!  Unless you still enjoy spying on me . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dionne, I want to be on your friend list! But, I do not have a blog. . . Maybe someday. Anyway, I do not know how bogging works I am really hopeing this works I also hope this message does not become the first thing viewrs see when they open your blog :0 Anyway, I came across your blog a few day ago and was so excited to ready about you and your family. Your girls are so adorible! Are you stil in Utah?? I am here in South Jordan till Sunday. I would love to see you!! Call me 480-357-2668 or email me bmwinfield@msn.com your phone number and I will call you so you don't have to call long distance. Take care, Melanie Winfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dionne, I want to be on your friend list! But, I do not have a blog. . . Maybe someday. Anyway, I do not know how bogging works I am really hopeing you get this message. I also hope this message does not become the first thing viewrs see when they open your blog :0 Anyway, I came across your blog a few day ago and was so excited to ready about you and your family. Your girls are so adorible! Are you stil in Utah?? I am here in South Jordan till Sunday. I would love to see you!! Call me 480-357-2668 or email me bmwinfield@msn.com your phone number and I will call you so you don't have to call long distance. Take care, Melanie Winfield

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dionne, I want to be your friend. Hope all is well with you! Our blog is www.daveandconnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete