Blog Picture

Blog Picture

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Elementary School

Raleigh's Turkey

Raleigh's Second Grade Class

Sweet Raleigh Love

Raleigh's Turkey Story


Madeline with two of her good friends. Madeline dressed as a pilgrim for her part in her class play. It's the same dress I wore when I was younger.

I am thankful for the world. I am thankful for nice parents. I am going to my grandma's house and grandpa's house. -Madeline

"Mercy me!" (Madeline's line in the play.)

Madeline's Kindergarten Class


Madeline and her teacher, Mrs. Kim.






















5 comments:

  1. So precious! Madeline looks like you! They're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same dress you PEEEEED in at the Fox Theater!!!!! Am I right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Rikki. I will have to write that legendary story. It is timeless. Just like the dress . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raleigh has super good handwriting. Eww! Pee dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Raleigh has front teeth again! I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but wow! She looks a lot like you in that third picture down. Cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete