Blog Picture

Blog Picture

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Pink Belle

I think every picture I post of Emery (a.k.a. - Pink Belle) will have her wearing this dress in it.  It is her favorite dress of all time.  It was the best $1.49 ever spent.  Because as she tells everyone, she got it at the "Friff Store."  That's where I play treasure hunt.


Yesterday Emery helped me after buying groceries to peel all the stickers off of the apples.  These fuji apples from ALDI are incredibly crisp and tasty.


Let's get a closer look at "Pink Belle"'s birthday banner.  Thanks again to a thrifted book, I was able to use one of my favorites to dress up her birthday: vintage prints.  This one was so easy, it makes me want to cry thinking about how much time I spent on Raleigh's birthday decorations, even though I loved preparing for both of her and Emery's birthdays.

But seriously, keep it simple, Simon.  (And hang onto those balloons for a month and a half, too!  Ha!)

All of Emery's "Pink Birthday" dreams came true . . . especially when our good friends gave her these fun things:
Josh, Mike, Emery, Audra
They know her well.  We also got to celebrate with family . . . two 30th birthdays for Kenda and David, and a birthday for Emery, and one for Kensington.  Grammy hung pink and black balloons - it was so fitting - we loved it!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad that Emery, I mean Pink Belle, had a great birthday!

    Thanks for all the cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete