Blog Picture

Blog Picture

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Three Years

We were at the doctor yesterday, and the nurse asked Emery what her name was.  Without skipping a beat, she replied, "I'm Pink Belle."

And Miss Personality is so excited for her "Pink Birthday Party" tomorrow.  I don't know if we'll have everything she's dreaming of . . . (pink cake, pink ice cream, pink candle with pink fire, pink cupcakes, pink kiwi juice, pink EVERYTHING) . . . but we hope she's tickled PINK with how much we love her and how excited we are to celebrate her little life.

Playing with Big Sister Raleigh

On the first day of school last week, after I shed about 30 seconds of tears, I told Dallas that we're just going to keep having kids forever because I miss having all of my little buddies at home!  Emery and I have had some nice one-on-one time since the older girls have been at school . . . but we sure miss the others when they're away.  

Here's Emery standing up in her chair declaring, "I'm the boss!" to every single older person in the room.  Ha!  Isn't that the lifelong desire of the youngest sibling?  Not for long, Emery!

"I'm the boss!"

We sure love you, Pink Belle.

1 comment:

  1. Please give Pink Belle a hug and kisses for us!! Tell all the girls how very much we miss all of you!!!

    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete